Compugen (CGEN) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.10/sh
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compugen (NASDAQ: CGEN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 million, versus $0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Compugen (CGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 82c, Offers Outlook
- Marten Transport (MRTN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c