Compass (COMP) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenue and Guidance Beat
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compass (NYSE: COMP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.67), $1.42 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $968.67 million.
Compass sees Q2 2021 revenue of $1.5-1.6 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
- 2Q21 Adjusted EBITDA of $(10) million to $10 million.
Compass sees FY2021 revenue of $5.35-5.55 billion, versus the consensus of $5 billion.
- FY2021 Adjusted EBITDA of $(245) million to $(225) million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Compass (COMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!