Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beats
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/21: (TDC) (XM) (CHDN) Higher; (EOLS) (NBSE) (SNBR) Lower (more...)
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.76 billion.
“Outstanding performance at Cable drove very strong fourth quarter results for our company. We added 538,000 net new broadband customers and delivered Adjusted EBITDA growth of over 12%. Our theme parks in Orlando and Osaka reached breakeven; and encouragingly, Sky returned to customer growth in all three of its markets, bringing our total customer relationships and overall revenue in Europe essentially back to 2019 levels. With the vaccines rolling out throughout the world, we are optimistic that the parts of our business that had been most impacted will soon be back on a path towards growth. This confidence is shared by our Board of Directors, which has announced an increase in the dividend for the thirteenth consecutive year. In addition, it is now our expectation that we will be in a position to begin repurchasing shares again in the back half of this year. While this is certainly the most challenging period we have faced, I could not be more proud of how our management team and employees continue to pull together and deliver. Today’s results are a testament to their commitment and dedication," commented Brian L. Roberts, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Comcast Corporation.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY22 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Provides FY21 Revenues Outlook
- RLI Corp. (RLI) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Beat
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point View Below Consensus