Columbus McKinnon Corp. (CMCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Columbus McKinnon Corp. (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q2 operating EPS of $0.32, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $149.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c, Lowers FY Guidance
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance for FY and Q3
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q2 EPS by 77c, Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!