Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.69, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $216.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $210.61 million.
Columbus McKinnon sees Q1 2020 revenue of $214-216 million, versus the consensus of $215 million.
- Adjusted for the divested businesses and the effect of foreign currency translation, orders in the fourth quarter grew 1%. The Company expects first quarter of fiscal 2020 sales to be in the range of $214 million to $216 million, an approximate 3% increase adjusting for an estimated 2% to 3% headwind from foreign currency translation and the $11.1 million impact to sales from divestitures.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!