Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.58, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $186.59 million.
Columbus McKinnon sees Q1 2021 revenue of $130-140 million, versus the consensus of $149.2 million.
Given the actions taken to reduce costs, the Company expects income from operations would be at breakeven levels if revenue were to decline by 35% from the fourth quarter fiscal 2020. Currently, Columbus McKinnon expects first quarter fiscal 2021 revenue to be approximately $130 million to $140 million at current exchange rates, which is above breakeven.
Mr. Fleming concluded, “We believe that Columbus McKinnon will come out of these unprecedented times a stronger company and are excited to welcome David Wilson to advance our Blueprint for Growth strategy and lead our future endeavors as our new CEO effective June 1, 2020.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!