Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $147 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- eHealth (EHTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Forward Air (FWRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!