Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $213.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.19 million.
Columbus McKinnon sees Q2 2022 revenue of $225-230 million, versus the consensus of $223.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Timken (TKR) is withdrawing its full year 2021 financial outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!