Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.24, Tops by 7c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Columbus McKinnon (Nasdaq: CMCO) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.24, 7 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter was $132.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $132.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Updates Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Beats
- FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!