Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Columbus McKinnon Corp (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q4 non-GAAP EPS of $0.20, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q2 EPS by 41c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!