Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $159.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $164.97 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Taboola (TBLA) Updates Third Quarter and Full Year 2021 Guidance, Releasing Initial 2022 Guidance
- Endava (DAVA) Reports Q4 EPS of GBP0.41
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!