Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Columbus McKinnon Corp/NY (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $139.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.55 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) announces adjusted net loss of $2 billion for the third quarter of 2021
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- StitchFix (SFIX) Soars 15% on Better Than Feared Results, Analysts Remain Cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!