Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Columbus McKinnon Corp/NY (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $139.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $140.55 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- CryoLife (CRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!