Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Atlassian (TEAM) Surges as Customer Base Soars in FQ4, At Least Six Analyst Raise PTs on Accelerating Cloud Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!