Colony Credit Real Estate (CLNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colony Credit Real Estate (NYSE: CLNC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15.
Michael J. Mazzei commented, “After an unprecedented year full of uncertainty related to COVID-19, we have successfully stabilized the balance sheet and pivoted the organization to offense. We have approximately $588 million of cash-on-hand, which provides us with flexibility to protect the balance sheet while growing earnings in 2021.”
Michael J. Mazzei commented, “We realize the importance of a dividend to shareholders and I am happy to announce that we will be reinstituting a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share for the first quarter of 2021. Through our new loan origination activity and other efforts, we are focused on growing earnings and the dividend over time.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Colony Credit Real Estate (CLNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Employers Holdings (EIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat