Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.80, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.24 billion.
Full Year 2021 Guidance:
Based on current spot rates:
- The Company still expects net sales to be up 4% to 7% including a low-single-digit benefit from foreign exchange.
- The Company still expects organic sales to be up within its long-term targeted range of 3% to 5%.
- On a GAAP basis, the Company now expects a decline in gross profit margin, increased advertising investment and earnings-per-share growth at the lower end of its low to mid-single-digit range.
- On a non-GAAP (Base Business) basis, the Company now expects a decline in gross profit margin, increased advertising investment and earnings-per-share growth at the lower end of its mid to high-single-digit range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!