Coinbase (COIN) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.52, Revenues Beat
- Futures fall as investors await more data before Fed meet
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
- Tesla (TSLA) cuts December Model Y output at Shanghai plant
- Oil up 3% on OPEC+ output plans and price cap on Russian crude
- 2023 seen as 'goldilocks' year for airlines, United Airlines upgraded - Morgan Stanley
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) reported Q4 EPS of $3.32, $1.52 better than the analyst estimate of $1.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.49 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coinbase (COIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Lowered to $46 at Atlantic Equities, 'FTX collapse risks prolonging the crypto winter'
- Marvell (MRVL) shares fall after a 'significant reset'
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers Q4 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!