Coinbase (COIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Revenue Miss, Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 9, 2021 4:07 PM EST)
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.62, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.56 billion.
- Sees FY MTUs of $8M to 8.8M
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coinbase (COIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, EPS Guidance Misses, Plans Job Cuts
- Nordstrom (JWN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!