Coinbase (COIN) Tops Q2 EPS by $4.18
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 10, 2021 4:04 PM EDT)
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) reported Q2 EPS of $6.42, $4.18 better than the analyst estimate of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.77 billion.
- Q3 2021 In July, retail MTUs and total Trading Volume were 6.3 million and $57.0 billion, respectively, as crypto asset prices and crypto asset volatility declined significantly relative to Q2 levels. August month-to-date, retail MTUs and Trading Volume levels have slightly improved compared to July levels but remain lower than earlier in the year. As a result, we believe retail MTUs and total Trading Volume will be lower in Q3 as compared to Q2.
- Full Year 2021 We are updating our full-year 2021 MTU scenarios to reflect year-to-date results and current market conditions.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coinbase (COIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Lufax Holding (LU) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC) Tops Q3 EPS by 155c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!