Coinbase (COIN) Q2 Revenue Misses Consensus
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) reported Q2 EPS of ($4.98), may not compare the analyst estimate of ($2.44). Revenue for the quarter came in at $808.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $879.69 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coinbase (COIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) rallies after 'blowout' results
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Coinbase (COIN), Others Set to Open Higher After Bitcoin Bounce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!