Coinbase (COIN) Q1 Revenue Misses Consensus
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.98), $2.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.17 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coinbase (COIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell (MRVL) shares fall after a 'significant reset'
- Zscaler (ZS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance Beats
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!