Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.02), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.77). Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clovis Oncology (CLVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core Laboratories (CLB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- First Industrial Realty (FR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Revenues Beat
- Whirlpool (WHR) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!