Cloudflare (NET) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cloudflare (NYSE: NET) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $125.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.27 million.
Cloudflare sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.03)-($0.02), versus the consensus of ($0.03). Cloudflare sees Q1 2021 revenue of $130-131 million, versus the consensus of $125.8 million.
Cloudflare sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.08), versus the consensus of ($0.09). Cloudflare sees FY2021 revenue of $589-593 million, versus the consensus of $567.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cloudflare (NET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Haemonetics (HAE) announces CSL has informed it of its intent not to renew its Supply Agreement