Cloudflare (NET) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cloudflare (NYSE: NET) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.02 million.
Cloudflare sees Q2 2021 EPS of ($0.04)-($0.03), versus the consensus of ($0.03). Cloudflare sees Q2 2021 revenue of $145.5-146.5 million, versus the consensus of $139.1 million.
Cloudflare sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.11)-($0.10), versus the consensus of ($0.09). Cloudflare sees FY2021 revenue of $612-616 million, versus the consensus of $593 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cloudflare (NET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!