Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Raises Outlook
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLFD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.1 million.
Clearfield, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $130-135 million, versus the consensus of $122.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
- Timken (TKR) is withdrawing its full year 2021 financial outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!