Civeo (CVEO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Civeo (NYSE: CVEO) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.16), versus ($2.30) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.4 million, versus $148.7 million reported last year.
Civeo sees FY2021 revenue of $555-565 million.
- EBITDA of $90.0 million to $95.0 million and capital expenditures of $20.0 million to $25.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Civeo (CVEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Lamb Weston (LW) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Sales Beat
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance