Civeo (CVEO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/sh
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Civeo (NYSE: CVEO) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.16), versus ($2.30) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.4 million, versus $148.7 million reported last year.
Civeo sees FY2021 revenue of $555-565 million.
- EBITDA of $90.0 million to $95.0 million and capital expenditures of $20.0 million to $25.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Civeo (CVEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!