Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.87 million.
Comparable sales decreased 5.8% compared to a 12.4% decrease in the same period last year.
Christopher & Banks sees Q3 2016 revenue of $102-108 million, versus the consensus of $107.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Misses Q1 EPS by 23c ; Offers Guidance
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!