Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Wall Street ends sharply lower after hawkish Bullard spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chewy (NYSE: CHWY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.09, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.13 billion.
“2021 is already turning out to be an exciting and busy year for Chewy. We continue to execute against our growth roadmap, expand our customer base, increase share of wallet, and grow our addressable market-expanding verticals,” said Sumit Singh, Chief Executive Officer of Chewy. “I am incredibly proud of the determination and focus of our teams and their ability to accelerate our pace of innovation on behalf of our customers, while consistently delivering strong top-line and bottom-line results for our shareholders.”
Sees Q2 sales of $2.15-$2.17 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
Sees FY2021 sales of $8.9-$9 billion, versus the consensus of $8.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chewy (CHWY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!