Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.10), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ping Identity (PING) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides Higher
- Dynavax (DVAX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Stoneridge (SRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!