Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street set to jump from Evergrande-led rout
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
- Uber (UBER) Gains on Updated Q3 Guidance, Says Now Tracking Towards Adjusted EBITDA Breakeven in Q3
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.80, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion.
Cerner sees FY2021 EPS of $3.25 vs $3.22
- Third quarter 2021 revenue to grow approximately 6% compared to third quarter of 2020
- Full year 2021 revenue growth in the mid-single digits
- Third quarter 2021 Adjusted Diluted EPS growth of 12% to 15% over the third quarter of 2020
- Full year 2021 Adjusted Diluted EPS of approximately $3.25, compared to a prior outlook of more than $3.20
- Full year 2021 Free Cash Flow (non-GAAP) of approximately $900 million
- Total 2021 share repurchases of up to $1.5 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Inhibrx Inc. (INBX) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!