Cerner (CERN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.78, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.39 billion.
Cerner sees FY2021 EPS of $3.10-$3.20, versus the consensus of $3.22. Cerner sees FY2021 revenue of $5.75-5.95 billion, versus the consensus of $5.73 billion.
Cerner sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.72-$0.76, versus the consensus of $0.76. Cerner sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.37-1.42 billion, versus the consensus of $1.41 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) March Capacity Declines 28%