Ceridian HCM (CDAY) Misses Q4 EPS, Revs Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ceridian HCM (NYSE: CDAY) reported Q4 GAAP EPS of ($0.12), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $217.48 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ceridian HCM (CDAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 82c, Offers Outlook
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat