Cerence (CRNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerence (NASDAQ: CRNC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.14), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $58.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.09 million.
First quarter and full fiscal 2023 guidance will be provided during the investor day presentation.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerence (CRNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors reports mixed Q4 results
- Whirlpool (WHR) Tops Q4 EPS by 63c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Symbotic Inc. (SYM) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!