Ceragon Networks (CRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ: CRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.8 million.
"The second quarter contributed to a strong first half and was in line with our expectations," said Ira Palti, president and CEO of Ceragon. "Our bookings in Q2 continue to support our target quarterly revenue run rate of $80 to $85 million during the second half, and we continue to target an increase in net income for the year. We are increasingly optimistic about the longer-term outlook as we work with operators to plan and implement projects to upgrade, densify and optimize their networks on the road to full 5G deployments during the next several years."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ceragon Networks (CRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.05/sh
- Noah Holdings (NOAH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.65
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!