Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 41c, Issues Solid Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.01, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $516.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $507.83 million.
- Adjusted net income of $28.8 million or $1.01 per diluted share excluding the one-time charges related to the impact of remeasurement of deferred tax amounts and homebuilding acquisitions, an increase of 90%, and net income of $17.2 million, or $0.60 per diluted share
- Net new home contracts increased 62% to 922 contracts
- Home sales revenues increased 77% to a record $516.5 million
- Deliveries grew 62% to a record 1,311 homes
- Backlog value increased 89% to $572.9 million
- Backlog improved 76% to 1,320 homes
- Adjusted homebuilding gross margin percentage increased 30 basis points to 21.7%
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 90% to $58.6 million
- Completed the bolt-on acquisition of the assets of Sundquist Homes (“Sundquist”), strengthening the Company’s presence and enhancing operating efficiencies in the Seattle, Washington market
Century Communities sees FY2018 revenue of $1.75-2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!