Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 41c, Issues Solid Outlook
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.01, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $516.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $507.83 million.
- Adjusted net income of $28.8 million or $1.01 per diluted share excluding the one-time charges related to the impact of remeasurement of deferred tax amounts and homebuilding acquisitions, an increase of 90%, and net income of $17.2 million, or $0.60 per diluted share
- Net new home contracts increased 62% to 922 contracts
- Home sales revenues increased 77% to a record $516.5 million
- Deliveries grew 62% to a record 1,311 homes
- Backlog value increased 89% to $572.9 million
- Backlog improved 76% to 1,320 homes
- Adjusted homebuilding gross margin percentage increased 30 basis points to 21.7%
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 90% to $58.6 million
- Completed the bolt-on acquisition of the assets of Sundquist Homes (“Sundquist”), strengthening the Company’s presence and enhancing operating efficiencies in the Seattle, Washington market
Century Communities sees FY2018 revenue of $1.75-2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- J2 Global (JCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c; Raises Outlook
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!