Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c, Offers Guidance
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.50, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $775.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $743 million.
Century Communities sees Q1 2020 revenue of $2.6-3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.68 billion.
David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “We believe our continued momentum coupled with a strong U.S. macroeconomic environment will enable us to deliver another year of strong performance in 2020. We introduce our full year outlook for home deliveries to be in the range of 8,500 to 9,500 homes and our home sales revenues to be in the range of $2.6 billion to $3.0 billion.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
- New Model Homes Debuting This June in Castle Pines, CO From Century Communities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!