Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street drops at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.2 million.
Full Year 2015 Outlook
Dave Messenger, Chief Financial Officer, commented, “We remain confident in the long term recovery in our housing markets, supported by improving fundamentals including job gains, new household formations and strengthening regional economies. Based on our current market outlook, for the full year 2015 we expect our home deliveries to be in the range of 2,000 to 2,500 homes and our home sales revenues to be in the range of $650 million to $800 million, excluding the impact of any future acquisitions. At the end of full year 2015, we expect our active selling community count to be in the range of 80-90 communities.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!