Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 55c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.48, $0.55 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $794.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $709.49 million.
Century Communities sees FY2020 revenue of $2.8-3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.94 billion.
- David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “We are extremely pleased with our third quarter performance which demonstrates the strength of our business model and sustained new home demand across our markets. As a result of these improved results and continued strong market conditions, we are providing full year guidance of deliveries in the range of 9,300 to 9,600 and homes sales revenues in the range of $2.8 billion to $3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!