Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 55c
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.48, $0.55 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $794.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $709.49 million.
Century Communities sees FY2020 revenue of $2.8-3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.94 billion.
- David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “We are extremely pleased with our third quarter performance which demonstrates the strength of our business model and sustained new home demand across our markets. As a result of these improved results and continued strong market conditions, we are providing full year guidance of deliveries in the range of 9,300 to 9,600 and homes sales revenues in the range of $2.8 billion to $3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c, Updates FY Guidance
- Century Communities (CCS) PT Raised to $104 at JPMorgan
- CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!