Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $182.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.21 million.
Based on the Company’s current market outlook for the full year 2015 it now expects home deliveries to be in the range of 2,350 to 2,500 homes and home sales revenues to be in the range of $700 million to $750 million, excluding the potential impact of any future acquisitions. At the end of the full year 2015, the Company anticipates that the active selling community count will range from 90 to 95 communities.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!