Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 52c
- S&P 500, Dow reach records as earnings lift outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.21, $0.52 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $776.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $572.69 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
- CMS Energy (CMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!