Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.21, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $522.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $504.61 million.
Century Communities sees FY2018 revenue of $2-2.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!