Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $226.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.63 million.
- Net new home contracts increased 21% to 957 contracts
- Home deliveries increased 13% to 608 homes
- Average home sales price increased 11% to $372,400
- Adjusted homebuilding gross margin increased 23% to $49.1 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was up 13% to $19.2 million
- Backlog dollar value improved 21% to $436.0 million
- Completed successful offering of an additional $125 million of its 6.875% senior notes due 2022
Century Communities sees Q2 2017 revenue of $1-1.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!