Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.80, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $602.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $544.9 million.
Withdrawing Full Year 2020 Outlook
David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “We are well prepared operationally and financially to face the unprecedented macro-economic impacts from the evolving COVID-19 crisis. While the extent and duration of the pandemic remains uncertain, we will continue to manage our operations and balance sheet with a safety-first emphasis. Given the lack of visibility on the overall economic impact of COVID-19, and the related effects on homebuyer demand, we are withdrawing our previously communicated full year financial outlook for 2020.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!