Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c, Offers Outlook
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $523.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $461.75 million.
Century Communities sees FY2019 revenue of $2.2-2.5 billion, versus the consensus of $2.25 billion.
David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “We are optimistic on the prospects for continued growth in our overall business and long-term housing fundamentals. Given better visibility across our footprint during the first quarter 2019, we introduce our full year outlook for home deliveries to be in the range of 7,000 to 8,000 homes and our home sales revenues to be in the range of $2.2 billion to $2.5 billion.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!