Century Communities (CCS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $581.12 million.
Century Communities sees FY2019 revenue of $2.4-2.5 billion, versus the consensus of $2.44 billion.
- David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “Given encouraging buyer activity within our markets and strong execution across our business year-to-date, we are raising our full year outlook for home deliveries to be in the range of 7,700 to 8,100 homes and our home sales revenues to be in the range of $2.4 billion to $2.5 billion.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!