Century Communities (CCS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $590.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $581.12 million.
Century Communities sees FY2019 revenue of $2.4-2.5 billion, versus the consensus of $2.44 billion.
- David Messenger, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, commented, “Given encouraging buyer activity within our markets and strong execution across our business year-to-date, we are raising our full year outlook for home deliveries to be in the range of 7,700 to 8,100 homes and our home sales revenues to be in the range of $2.4 billion to $2.5 billion.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Republic Services (RSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c, Raises FY Guidance
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!