Century Communities (CCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Miss on Revenues
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $291.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $304.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!