Centrus Energy (LEU) Tops Q4 EPS by 79c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Centrus Energy (NYSE: LEU) reported Q4 EPS of $1.46, $0.79 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $69 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Centrus Energy (LEU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat