Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Posts Q2 EPS of $3.52
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) reported Q2 EPS of $3.52, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.18).
- NAREIT-defined Funds from operations (FFO) of $0.59 per diluted share for the quarter
- Operating FFO of $0.61 per diluted share for the quarter
- Collected 96.8% of base rents and monthly charges for the quarter
- Same-property net operating income (NOI) increased 8.2% for the quarter
- Signed 38 comparable leases for 199,300 square feet
- Signed 23 renewal leases for 153,200 square feet at an increase of 2.6%
- Signed 15 new leases for 46,100 square feet at a decrease of (18.7)%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $695 at Mizuho Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!