Cavalier Homes (CAV) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revs Light
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
Cavalier Homes (NYSE: CAV) reports Q1 EPS of $0.01, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter was $19.25 million, versus the consensus of $24.34 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMware (VMW) Reports Q1 Revenue of $3.09B, Net Income of $771M
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Reports Q1 Revenue of $67.9M, EPS of ($0.13)
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!