Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CPRX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!