Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Casella Waste Systems (NASDAQ: CWST) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $200.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $197.52 million.
Casella Waste Systems sees FY2021 revenue of $815-830 million, versus the consensus of $832.2 million.
- Revenues between $815 million and $830 million (as compared to $774.6 million in fiscal year 2020);
- Net income between $33 million and $37 million (as compared to $91.1 million in fiscal year 2020, which included a $55.0 million benefit from the reversal of the valuation allowance);
- Adjusted EBITDA between $184 million and $188 million (as compared to $171.4 million in fiscal year 2020);
- Net cash provided by operating activities between $149 million and $153 million (as compared to $139.9 million in fiscal year 2020); and
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow between $75 million and $79 million (as compared to $69.1 million in fiscal year 2020).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- SolarWinds (SWI) Reports Prelim. Q1 Results
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat